The Bridgewater Community Centre offers a variety of services and activities for all residents of the Brighton Municipality.
The Bridgewater Community Centre provides a safe and friendly environment for all members of the community accessing the centre.
Some of the programmes we offer include:
- No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) Agency
- Learner Licence Assist Programme
- Top Gear Learner Driver Programme
- Waterbridge Garden and Pantry
- Crafty Craft Group
- Community Events and Activities
- Needle Exchange Programme
- Limited Emergency Relief
- Information, referral, support ……and much more!
Also Available at the centre:
- Meeting Rooms
- Resume and Job Applications
- Internet Access
- Photocopying and faxing facilities available
We are open Monday to Friday – 9am until 4pm
Follow us on Facebook: