The Gagebrook Community Centre offers a variety of services and activities for all residents of the Brighton Municipality.
The Gagebrook Community Centre provides a safe and friendly environment for all members of the community accessing the centre.
Some of the programmes we offer include:
- Parents R Us Programme
- No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) Agency
- Learner Licence Assist Programme
- Chef’s at Home Programme
- Training and Education Programmes
- Waterbridge Community Pantry
- Community Events and Activities
- Limited Emergency Relief
- Free Childcare for parents who are participating in centre activities
- Information, referral, support ……and much more!
Also Available at the centre:
- Meeting Rooms
- Resume and Job Applications
- Internet Access
- Photocopying and faxing facilities available
We are open Monday to Friday – 9am until 4pm
Follow us on Facebook: