Reporting on Outcomes
Measuring outcomes will enable Houses to demonstrate that you are making a difference – with the evidence to support it. Follow the link for a more detailed introduction to Reporting on Outcomes . Feedback on the Framework, and the associated resources is welcomed to:
Neighbourhood Houses Tasmania
firstname.lastname@example.org 6228 6515
January 2019 update
A reminder that Houses need to collect Activity Data for a snapshot week in February 2019. We recommend taking the time to ensure you are comfortable with the new templates and collect later in February.
Templates and Tools for 2018-19 are almost ready to be sent out.
Links to Templates for 2018-19 are below.
There are no major changes to the templates, but one optional extra template is now available:
Monthly Activity Data template. For Houses who use the Activity data system all year around, or for those who are considering it – a new template is now available (on the website) to use to collect Activity data for a monthly report for Committee and House use. This template doesn’t extrapolate the data like the snapshot/full year one does. It will provide a report that provides your Committee with useful information about the activities in your House.
- Please read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE located on the first tab of the template if you decide to go with it.
- Do not hesitate to call Jonathan or Alison for assistance.
1) Templates –
new templates are on the way.
- (G1) Overview
- (G2) Tick Sheet 2017-18
- (G3) NHH Outcomes Reporting CHANGES
- (G4) 2016-17 Activity data template EXAMPLE
- (G5) PLANNING Priority Area_V0.2 EXAMPLE_DriverMentor
- (G6) REPORT Priority Area_V0.2 EXAMPLE_DriverMentor
- (G9) Guidelines for Preparing your DCS Activity Data Report 2017
- (G10) Summary – Outcomes Cycle
Including – Question bank, How to do a snap-shot survey, Data definitions and counting rules, counting sheets etc etc
- (R1) Question Bank
- (R2) About the Outcomes Star
- (R3) How to do a snapshot survey
- (R4) Daily Counting Sheet
- (R5) Group Sign-In (Counting Sheet)
- (R6) Survey Percentage Calculator
- (R7) Likert Scale Examples
- (R8) Data definitions and counting rules
- (R9) DRAFT Design a Survey and Get Results
NHT will of course continue to help – call us!
Contact the office on 6228 6515
Or EMAIL US at email@example.com to let us know you would like a call.
Some other useful tools
TasCOSS How to guides:
TasCOSS have developed a range of tools and “How to” Guides to help community sector organisations with evaluation and reporting. Worth a look to see if any can assist you to gather information, analyse it and use it to report on outcomes. How To Library