Reporting on Outcomes
Measuring outcomes will enable Houses to demonstrate that you are making a difference – with the evidence to support it. Follow the link for a more detailed introduction to Reporting on Outcomes . Feedback on the Framework, and the associated resources is welcomed to:
Neighbourhood Houses Tasmania
firstname.lastname@example.org 6228 6515
State-wide Collation and Summary of Activity data and Outcomes reports
A detailed State-wide Collation of all the reports that have been submitted by Houses for the 2016-17 reporting year is coming soon.
This Collation represents a sample of the work Houses do in and with their communities and the results are inspiring! The Collation also represents another step towards our Network being able to clearly demonstrate the difference Houses make. The progress Houses have made in reporting on outcomes over just two years is exceptional. The Collation also includes some powerful stories, case studies, observations and reflections that support the “hard data” brilliantly.
A reminder that Houses need to collect Activity Data for a snapshot week in May 2018. Pick a week in May, and start counting!!
Templates and Tools 2017-18
Links to Templates for 2017-18 are below.
There are no major changes to the templates, but one optional extra template is now available:
Monthly Activity Data template. For Houses who use the Activity data system all year around, or for those who are considering it – a new template is now available (on the website) to use to collect Activity data for a monthly report for Committee and House use. This template doesn’t extrapolate the data like the snapshot/full year one does. It will provide a report that provides your Committee with useful information about the activities in your House.
- Please read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE located on the first tab of the template if you decide to go with it.
- Do not hesitate to call Jonathan or Alison for assistance.
- A-PLANNING-Priority-Area-Template_V0.3 2017-18
- B-REPORT-Priority-Area-Template_V0.3 2017-18
- C-2017-18 -Activity-Data-Template-with-graphs_V0.3 2017-18
- D-2017-18-Monthly Activity Data Template_Version 0.1
- (G1) Overview
- (G2) Tick Sheet 2017-18
- (G3) NHH Outcomes Reporting CHANGES
- (G4) 2016-17 Activity data template EXAMPLE
- (G5) PLANNING Priority Area_V0.2 EXAMPLE_DriverMentor
- (G6) REPORT Priority Area_V0.2 EXAMPLE_DriverMentor
- (G9) Guidelines for Preparing your DCS Activity Data Report 2017
- (G10) Summary – Outcomes Cycle
Including – Question bank, How to do a snap-shot survey, Data definitions and counting rules, counting sheets etc etc
- (R1) Question Bank
- (R2) About the Outcomes Star
- (R3) How to do a snapshot survey
- (R4) Daily Counting Sheet
- (R5) Group Sign-In (Counting Sheet)
- (R6) Survey Percentage Calculator
- (R7) Likert Scale Examples
- (R8) Data definitions and counting rules
- (R9) DRAFT Design a Survey and Get Results
NHT will of course continue to help – call us!
Contact the office on 6228 6515
Or EMAIL US at email@example.com to let us know you would like a call.
Some other useful tools
TasCOSS How to guides:
TasCOSS have developed a range of tools and “How to” Guides to help community sector organisations with evaluation and reporting. Worth a look to see if any can assist you to gather information, analyse it and use it to report on outcomes. How To Library